Periodical | Spain
English title: Feminist vindication
Keyword(s): law | power | work | women’s emancipation | sexuality | economy | political parties | work unions | state | catholic church | discrimination
Manifest: view document
© Copyright Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Each issue of the publication features several thematic sections such as culture, politics, rights, documents, economy, women in the world, humour and photography
The first issue includes, among others, the following articles:
- Feminist arquetypes and feminist issues on cinema
- The Rolling Stones, looking for an overdated generation
- Lying with the truth. Political parties and their contradictions
- Sahara: women fighting for their freedom
- Catalan Women’s Congress: the reforms
- Woman, subject of a lesser right.