GRACE is an international project on Gender and Cultures of Equality. It was initiated in 2015 in the context of European Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. The central objective of the GRACE project is to become the programme of reference for innovative interdisciplinary doctoral training for early-career researchers.
Atria is one of the project partners. Its collection is available for research and Atria will offer two training courses on the inter-connectedness of cultural sources, and research and policy on the topic of gender equality.
Goals of GRACE
- Systematically investigate the cultural production of gender equality within Europe
- Create focus on the inter-connectedness of cultural sources and evolving policy
- Set up a research and training programme for 15 PhD students
Research and training will be carried out in the following areas:
- Media Culture
- Urban Culture
- Intellectual and Activist Cultures
- Literary and Artistic Culture
- Employment Culture
University of Hull, University of Bologna, University of Central Europe, University of Granada, University of Lodz, University of Oviedo, University of Utrecht, the Feminist Associazione Orlando (Bologna) are initiators of the project.